North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....

Go down 
+4
TIMMAY
KevMack
Chevzilla AV
Enkei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Can Jason hook me up with power? My truck plugs right in to the wall...let me know.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

You got a power supply? Great.. I will check for ya....I need to know if you are bringing out more trucks from your club?
Thanks Glenn
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 am

If I get power, I'll be there. I want to be able to have all my toys on and not have to waste gas. Yes I have a power supply, I even will bring a 50' cord. I just need an outlet.

As for the rest of my team if they come they will park on there own with each other so don't worry about them. I'm the only truck on my team. The rest are imports.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

Imports?????? tongue Ok I guess they can come too... Very Happy

Jason says there will be a lot of them there...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 am

Hey Kevin.. Just got this from Storm. He's the guy who runs the shows up there..

The only way for us to provide power is to buy a vendor spot. At this point the cheapest vendor spot that includes power would be $100 for a 10’X10’ spot, but does not include the car show registration fee.

What you could do is what I used to do.. Get up there early and park near a vender and ask him if you could plug into his power.. Most of the time there is no problem...
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Enkei wrote:
Hey Kevin.. Just got this from Storm. He's the guy who runs the shows up there..

The only way for us to provide power is to buy a vendor spot. At this point the cheapest vendor spot that includes power would be $100 for a 10’X10’ spot, but does not include the car show registration fee.

What you could do is what I used to do.. Get up there early and park near a vender and ask him if you could plug into his power.. Most of the time there is no problem...

Thats stupid, Isn't OCC our vendor for this? We are Jasons guest right? You said we will be right in front of the door. I just need a outlet.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 am

No they are not our Vendor, They are a host.. As I said the best thing to do is wait till you get there and see where you are parking and ask someone close if you can hook up...Get there early and ask nicely...This is what I always did for many years and never had a problem...

At the Truck'in Nal's in Pa for 2 years in a row I parked behind the Meguiar's wax Truck. They were more then nice and we even BBQ'ed together... And I got free Wax... Very Happy

What do you have to power up? They will have Music and a band playing.
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

It looks like I should be able to make this GTG. I will have a definite answer by the end of the week!!

geek
Nick
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 pm

You better make it Nick. LOL If i can make it without having a truck i expect all of you to be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 pm

You all better be there.... Can someone please Bump it on TOS? Thanks see Y'all soon...
Back to top Go down
speanie

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Count Speanie in!!

Im down to help out to add some av's to the list.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Bumped on TOS. #7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Enkei wrote:

What do you have to power up?

I want to power everything. If I drive 6hrs and then spend 1 hour cleaning it for a show then I'm coming to compete. It's along ride home after you lose to someone that shouldn't of beat you. I did that last year. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but I know for a fact there are going to be alot of nice trucks there and If I go, I want to leave everything on the table.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 am

Hey it's up to you.... Me I just go to have fun.. Jason says there have been more cars then trucks in the past.. This is why he wants to more trucks this time. It's going to be a fun day..It will be a shame if you don't come..
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Hey Kev, check this out! You might want to check out one of these for the shows that you want power for. My friend runs something similar for the business he has out of his truck. His easily runs a computer, printer, and everything else he may need to run. Quiet too!! You might be able to find a rental place that carries them and get it for the weekend.

portable power

On another note...I'll be making the trip out for the show that weekend!!!

geek
Nick
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Chevzilla AV wrote:
Hey Kev, check this out! You might want to check out one of these for the shows that you want power for. My friend runs something similar for the business he has out of his truck. His easily runs a computer, printer, and everything else he may need to run. Quiet too!! You might be able to find a rental place that carries them and get it for the weekend.

portable power

On another note...I'll be making the trip out for the show that weekend!!!

geek
Nick

Looking forward to seeing you. I may have a present for you...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Great Nick...... I will add you to the list....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 am

I'm going to be there, Kev if you want I have at least 150' of extension cord cable in my Tailgate so when we get there we'll unroll it and hook it up. I usually run my stuff and I only run my truck once in a while, so i'm covered.

On a side note I will be bringing NEAVS stickers so if anyone needs let me know,but also I think Nick still has several so ya'll live near Chevzilla Av, ask him first just to make it easier.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

That sounds great Put me down for 2... I will try to have a better meet point for Sunday morning soon...
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 pm

I should also have the window decals for you.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I was just asked by the Pit girls to go to this show and be in their Vendor booth. Still no power but they made me a pretty good deal so I think I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Pit Girls!!!!!!! Shocked Cool cool.. Who will be coming out on the 24th Sat? We could do a Dave and Busters night at the mall...
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 am

So are you coming out Sat or early Sunday? I will be making a post on the Plans for Sat and Sun soon.... Can someone please Pm members from TOS that said they were coming and give them updates.. Like JohnB and James and I think a few others... Thanks..
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm already working on it. #7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: April-
Jump to: