North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....

Go down 
+4
TIMMAY
KevMack
Chevzilla AV
Enkei
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... Empty
PostSubject: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Just got a email from Jason. He would love to give us a tour and they are having a party at the end of April.... I will get more info soon.......Well I do have some info on this show thanks to a Cobalt web site also Hotel info...

Glenn,

I would come in for you guys. I just need to make sure I am free that Sunday. WE are having a big aniv. Party at the end of april.

I think?

Jason

List of those Going to this show...
1 Enkei 08 Avalanche
2 AvyPrncss
3 Old No.7
4 River Dude...
5 NorthJerseyAvalanche
6 Grumpy Maybe....
7 JohnBchef Maybe..... Rolling Eyes
8 Chevzilla Av.....

Last edited by Enkei on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Ok well here is some info from there web site. I am looking into the show on the April 25th I think it will be better for us to get there early...

To All our Fans and Customers
Although the tv show has come to a end for the time being, please know that Orange County Choppers is still open for business.
More Information

OCC & Streelife Auto Club 'Spring Bling' Car Show
OCC Showroom and Retail Store
Sun, April 25th

I got some more info from a Cobalt web site...Lets show them up and have a big turn out for this GTG....
Spring Bling Carshow and ECC meet/show @ ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

Well its that time again people. ITS meet/show time. Ok so im again organizing another MEET/SHOW for April 25th 2010. This is going to be held at The Orange County Choppers showroom in Newbugh, NY. Its a car show being held by a local car club called STREETLIFE AUTO CLUB. The hold about 4 shows a year. I did this event last year to start of the spring and we had a great turn out. And the show its self was big. So registration is $20 for cars and $10 for bikes. Reg starts at 9am and we will meet at Lowes in newburgh at 8-30am and than roll in around 9am together. We had almost 20 cars last time and think we can do alot better. so lets make this big and we can take the biggest rep club award. Let me know if you are coming and if you are bringing any other cars with you please. Sign up below

Just a side note. it does not matter if you are stock or not. we are also showing as a club. so more cars the better.

What: Spring Bling Carshow ( ECC MEET/SHOW)
When: April 25, 2010 9am-6pm
Where: Orange County Choppers Showroom( 14 Crossroads Court, Newburgh ny)

Meet location and time: 8-830am Lowes parking lot (1239 Route 300, Newburgh, NY )
Roll-in Time: 9am no waiting

Hotel links
http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control..._search-Ramada
http://www.econolodgewestpoint.com/
http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...earch-Days_Inn
‎http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi...yhocn=SWFSAGI- this one is right next door to the showroom
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...ewart-airport/
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-newb...?promo=gglocal

All these hotel are in with in 5 min or so of both locations. and there are other hotels in the area if any one needs a hotel room

I would like to see about 15-20 Av's at this show..Hotel info is posted...Please RSVP as soon as you can and we will start the list.....See you on the 25th.....
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 am

I'm thinking about it. I have to see if I'll have any extra gas money in April. A definite maybe at the moment!

geek
Nick
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Hmm.. a Sunday, wish it was a Sat. It looks like a 3 1/2 hr ride. I think I'm down. I'll ask my car club if they want to roll. Maybe I'll take that Monday off.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I have the Hotel info above... You could always come down Sat night and we could do a little Pre GTG..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TIMMAY

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm

I think i might be down for this. I can always hit the dirt track saturday night. I have not been there in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Ok as the time gets close we will start putting name up.. But only if you ARE going to show up...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 am

Hey Glenn.
As of right now put me in. I'm bringing the Av and possibly my chopper.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Ill be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Good to hear.. I have been emailing Jason back and forth a few times a week. He is going to put me in touch with the guy who runs everything up there.. No Nit Paul Sr... But close...

Can someone PLEASE post this GTG over on TOS..And please RSVP On CAC
Thanks....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am

Ok the list to getting bigger.. But I want to see more on there... Wake UP NE!!!!! The Snow is almost gone.. Time to clean and see some old friends...

Com'on out for a fun filled day and a Tour of OCC...April 25th....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Can someone please post this info up on Cafcna? Please I would like to see a lot of members and owners at this GTG.. And so would Jason...

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Enkei wrote:
Can someone please post this info up on Cafcna? Please I would like to see a lot of members and owners at this GTG.. And so would Jason...

Thanks..

I think #7 is gonna take care of that.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 am

It's Done Glenn Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... 446225
I'm also going to personally get some more members to rally up.#7
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 am

Does anyone have a Motorcycle tralier I could borrow for the show, Cause I'm thinking of bringing my chopper too, (It's 8 ft long so it's gotta be a long trailer). Thanks #7
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

as of right now im deffinetly in hopefully have a few new mods on by then.. haha
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Great to hear... See you soon and ad you to the list... Where is everyone else?.... Wake up NE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

I am still hoping to make it to the GTG. Although I doubt I will be in a new Av by then. I may carpool up or make the boyfriend come out. Ill let you all know.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Hope you can make it.......Talk soon....And also glad your OK...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Well I took a little ride today up the Palisades Parkway and Rt6. It goes from the Palisades mall up to the Woodbury Commons. They about 15 miles to OCC..

Very scenic route. And a place we could all park with a nice Mt View for a photo shoot. But if we go to the show we have to meet up at around 8:30-9:00 Am in Nyack NY..

Please let me know... It's a long way up there but it should all be worth the trip..I know some of you will be coming from far away..I do have Hotel info posted on the first page. But please let me know what you are doing....

Thanks Glenn
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

I have a couple of hits on TOS, but as of right now they're Possibilities, I'll keep it posted.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 pm

I saw John B and Grumpy.. Great I will add them to the list....I forgot John was up there it is so close to us...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Yup, It looks like it's starting to get some steam, finally. Cool #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

I know you Franky and I need to find out from Kevin...

Bump... I need to know who will be entering the show or just plan on being there? Jason will save some spots for the show trucks next to the building.. But we need to know first... Thanks....
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm

I will definitely make it up there but I am not sure exactly who I am going with. I am not sure if I am gonna be able to convince the boyfriend to go but I am gonna try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....   Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car/Truck Show at OCC April 25th..... Info soon.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: April-
Jump to: