North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic

Go down 
+2
Troublemaker
trannyman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trannyman

Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 am

I see there is noone from CT here yet.....pick me pick me.

Happy Holidays Everyone

I would also like to extend an invite to everyone to the annual CT Monster Garage Holiday Party on December 19th.

The day will start at 12 and end......... Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic 7782

Hope to see you all there.

PS...bring a toy if you like for toys for tots cheers
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 am

We won't be there until about 3pm or so. Any toys I can gather from Mastori's in the morning will be brought up for your toy drive!
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 am

Sup Mark! I'm going to see if I can make it down there. I haven't been able to get a weekend to myself lately. If I get one this weekend, I should be able to make it down there!!

geek Nick
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Unfortunately guys Im gonna have to sit this one out. I have the baby this weekend and I am working Sat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:09 pm

OKAY guys, I will be attending the Monster Garage GTG. Gary I will be bringing a toy for ya. Hey Mark I'm going to probably need a space if you don't mind (I gotta try to get some thing done).Thanks Brother.#7
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm gonna need a lift for the AV too... gotta replace the pinion seal on my AV.

Looks like I'll be coming alone again this time. Wife and girls have some girl scout thing to do, and my son wants to play some football with his friends.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 am

I'm gonna try to come. If the roads stay clean I'll take my truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic   Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is trannyman and I'm recovering avaholic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: