North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Is Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James21

James Is Here Empty
PostSubject: James Is Here   James Is Here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Well, as my user name says my name is James. I'm sure it'll be challenging to split my time between the two club sites, but I welcome the challenge. I look forward to helpimg out anyone that needs help, and its great that the Northeast finally has its own website, good job Frankie.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

James Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Is Here   James Is Here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 am

James21 wrote:
Well, as my user name says my name is James. I'm sure it'll be challenging to split my time between the two club sites, but I welcome the challenge. I look forward to helpimg out anyone that needs help, and its great that the Northeast finally has its own website, good job Frankie.

WTH James am I chop liver???? I just dont feel the love!
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
James21

James Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Is Here   James Is Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Sorry about that, I thought this was something that Frankie did himself.

-James.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

James Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Is Here   James Is Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

James21 wrote:
Sorry about that, I thought this was something that Frankie did himself.

-James.

Thats hilarious..... JK Frankie.... and No this is me and Frankie and Scotty Doing with help from others along the wy
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

James Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Is Here   James Is Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: