North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  Empty
PostSubject: Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????    Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:13 am

J/k I was driving over the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in Staten Island the other day and all I saw was this....What's going on over there????

[flash]fog.jpg [/flash]
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????    Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey Enkei.
I can't see what it is but are you referring to the fire in S.I?#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????    Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:17 am

[img][/img]I have the pic posted on TOS Hard to post here still.. I tried.. But anyway it was the DEEp thick fog the other day..

Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12975
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????    Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Ahhhh. Cool #7Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  C:\Documents and Settings\Laptop User\My Documents\My Pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????    Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Frankie!!! (Old No 7) What are you smok'in????
Page 1 of 1