North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. Empty
PostSubject: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 pm

O.K. well I saw these on an Explorer and I liked the way it was very streamlined to the truck and it actually worked, so after trimming the heck out of it, I got it to work. Here are the pics.#7Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava15Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava16Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava17Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava18Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava19Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. My_ava20
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Now I gotta finally swap my steps for the factory GM steps to streamline the rig more..#7
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Interesting.....doesnt look like they do much against the mud, but they suit your truck and look good. Nice Job!!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Nice First time on a Av Mod.....
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 am

I already told you when I saw you but I like Frankie
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm

WOW you Like me....Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. Yahoo10Just messing wit' ya, I know what you meant... Thanks Crystal..#7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 am

Yeah on what Zilla said. Not much protection but it definitely adds some flare to the back end of it. I like it. bounce
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 am

It worked on the reason why it was intended. "Sticky Rubber" when I heat up those tires after breaking them loose instead of having them go right up the quarter, it stays low, so essentialy it worked Smile #7
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 am

And for some reason they look smaller in pics than they actually are,Hmmmmnnn.#7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.   Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ford Explorer mudflaps/ on Av.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Garage :: Avalanche Mods-
Jump to: