North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show July 16, 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show  July 16, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show July 16, 2011   3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show  July 16, 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 pm

A bunch of us have been doing this show since it started a few years ago. It's one of the few that the "Usual Suspect" (as we call ourselves) try to do without fail. This show bring in just about every type and genre of car you can think of. 100% of all the money that is brought in for the show goes toward cancer research.

Come on out and enjoy a warm summer night at what has always been a great show!!!

3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show
July 16, 2011
7PM till it ends
Scion of Braintree
210 Union St.
Braintree, MA 02184
Catorgories for cars, bikes, trucks and more!!! 50+ trophies!!
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show  July 16, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show July 16, 2011   3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show  July 16, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:18 am

In will definitely try to be there. I am hoping to have my truck put together within the next week or so. I have all the parts now i just need to start swapping. As long as I dont have to work i will definitely be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com

3rd Annual United Charity Auto Show July 16, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: July-
Jump to: