North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  Empty
PostSubject: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I have told some of you about this Great relaxing trip I take every year in May. Canoeing and camping in the Pine Barrans in South NJ. Well I have the dates.. April 29-May1st. This is a very nice weekend. We get between 40-80 people all old friends from the northern NJ area and Friends they invite. Most people on this trip were Cub scouts from the area 25+ years ago. Most of the people that go on this trip are between 25 (the kids) to 60... Some grand parants come we have had new borns on this trip. Everyone has a great time..Costs differ every year with Canoe/kayak rental (about $80 for the weekend) Or you can bring your own, to camping in the State grounds about $10.00 per night. Anyway I was thinking this would make a great GTG.. So save the date and I will post more info soon...

Glenn

Ok here is the info on costs... Camping is $2.00 per night per person, Canoe rental is 1 day for $45.00 and 2 days for $60.00 Kayak rental is $35.00 for 1 day and $50 for 2.. I need to know soon. There are also shirts being made.

Last edited by Enkei on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 pm

You mean to tell me that damn canoe actually comes off your truck? I thought you just had it up there to bring attention to all your sponsor decals. lol!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Nope as soon as there is no more Ice in the Hudson River it will be used after work and weekends if I'm not working.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

So lets go NE people lets have a nice weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 pm

oHIobellboy wrote:
You mean to tell me that damn canoe actually comes off your truck? I thought you just had it up there to bring attention to all your sponsor decals. lol!
It looks like it may stay down now that he may be putting the snugtop on.. (pia to take on and pull off without damaging either).#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 pm

THe Canoe will fit on the top.. And it may be a little Custom... silent It's going to the body shop next week and the Canoe will be home...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Ok NE people!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 am

I think this winter slowed people up. The good news is that we're all thawing out, so we'll see soon.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 am

Nice relaxing weekend.... And some great spots for photo's...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 pm

as far as me I still don't know my job schedule has been sporadic so I can't honestly give you a definite as of yet.. But I'll keep you in the loop.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 am

Great FAMILY Event and a FUN Time..... Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  240966 By all.....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Just outta curiosity did you post it on our FaceBook site. (i'm not a huge fan of FB but I gotta get off my lazy but and start getting traffic again).#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Not a FB user...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 am

Usually I wasn't till Nick forced me to get on..LOL (it's the only way I can check the site). I'll work on posting it up for you either tonight or tomorrow, so that way it will spread the word. Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  446225 #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

We need to get some of the members that have atleast posted 2 times on here to com'on out for a GTG and see we can have a great time...There are some members that were big on GTG's and now have not been heard from in over a year.. Look at the Member list....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Ok Boys and girls.. Time to wake up.. Check out the first post to see the costs for this trip... Com'on out for a great relaxing weekend...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 am

Ok the time is coming.... So who's up for a nice relaxing weekend....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Ok boys and Girls... Anyone else? I need to know by Wed please...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:10 am

Ok last Bump for this trip.... Lets go NE WAKE UP!!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 am

2 more weeks.. Time to come out and relax.. Here is a link to where we will be Ruffing it/Camping...

http://www.nj.gov/dep/parksandforests/parks/wsf-bodine-map.html
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Bump. Cool #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

If you post in here 3 times that means you wanna go..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maverick1974

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

How did your camping go? As usual I ended up doing more work then I planned, this time I paid for it by going into the brush with shorts on, got a little poison and some scratches.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Went great we had over 50 people I kayaked the whole weekend. And relaxed with good friends at night. Slept in the new Snugtop with tent and slept great....Pics on TOS...

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php/topic,12593.0.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip    Ok Boys and Girls..  Time to WAKE UP!!!  Canoe/Camping trip  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Boys and Girls.. Time to WAKE UP!!! Canoe/Camping trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Suggestions-
Jump to: