North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 pm

I might be getting a Snug top this week and I might keep it or sell it. Just wanted to know if anyone in this area would want one. ?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am

Glenn,
I would be interested although funds may be difficult. Although if you wanna talk, (payoff,trade,work)..let me know.K

It looks like im keeping her after all..
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 am

Oh. I just realized. You got a third generation. Or are you getting a second gen?
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:57 am

3rd Gen??? There are only 2 Gen's of the Av but 3 types. I guess.. But when it comes to the Snugtop there are 2.. and the only differance is the tailgate part... I have pics of it on the other site...Not sure yet what I am going to do..
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am

I just took a look and its funny cause I was looking for a" TLC" one cause I was looking to take the bars off of it. If you like I have the tent as well as the sportwing (since I won't be needing those after putting that on): I also may be able to part with a stage 2 snow meth instead. Let me know. Brother.k
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 am

If that sportwing becomes available Frankie, I got something you might like for a trade. JD related!!!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Got the cap today pics on TOS. It's not as bad as I thought. For now I think I am going to keep it. I will clean it up next week and bring it up to Valanca for Louie to look over. I'll have them paint the body the same color of the truck and the bars on top the silver of the hood strips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..   Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe for sale Snugtop for a Av..
Page 1 of 1