North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Hello........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
philpelchat

Quick Hello........ Empty
PostSubject: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 am

Hello.......

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Names Phil and I'm from the Western Ma area. I have a 2008 Avalnche Z71 and I love her! Bought her new in Aug 2008 and so far have 53K on the odo. Mods??? Leveing kit + rear spacer. 275-70-18 tires, 4 Hella 500 FF fogs in frt, 2 55 watt halogens added for reverse, amps, kickers, speakers all around , rear line of fire LEDs and big rig LED side running lights with directionals.

Plenty on the wish list too. Just never enough time and never enough funds.........

Thats all I've got for now. I plan on uploading pictures over the holiday weekend. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Hopefully we'll talk soon.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Waz

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 am

Welcome to the club!!

Wow, it won't take you long to have more miles on your AV then I have on my '04. I'm around 70K right now.
Back to top Go down
philpelchat

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

I'm doing 80 miles a day back and forth to work. Plus the different weekend trips. The Avalanche is waaaaaayyyy more comfortable than the wife's A4. Too small........
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Sounds nice man. Welcome to the club and I'm looking forward to the pix.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Welcome to the club. We look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice ride.. I have the same.... We are having a GTG on Dec 19 th here in NJ Hope you can make it.. It will be a fun time for all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello........   Quick Hello........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Hello........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: