North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey all, It's Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oHIobellboy

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey It's Me. so who is "It's Me"?(I'm starting to feel like a Laurel and Hardy skit) your profile doesn't say much..#7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 pm

It's not you.... It's me..........LOL.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Hey It's Me. so who is "It's Me"?(I'm starting to feel like a Laurel and Hardy skit) your profile doesn't say much..#7 Razz

First welcome to the site, Second umm Who are you? LOL could you tell us a little more about yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
oHIobellboy

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 am

AvyPrncss wrote:

First welcome to the site, Second umm Who are you? LOL could you tell us a little more about yourself.
Now that would take all of the fun out of this thread. Laughing I will say that out of the 3 peeps that have welcomed me so far, I've met two of you in person. I'm not a troublemaker ( I've met him too) but wanted to stop in and say hello
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am

I've updated it a little but there's limited amount of info to fill in.

Off topic to Frankie. Nice avatar, I assume you two are expecting? If so, congrats.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

It's me wrote:

I've updated it a little but there's limited amount of info to fill in.

Off topic to Frankie. Nice avatar, I assume you two are expecting? If so, congrats.

No,No,No, Razz Razz . Don't say that (unless you know something that I don't lol! ). I got bored and when I saw that avatar, I'd just figured I'd put it up (now I'm just lazy to change it.)#7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Personally, I think it's OBB but what do I know. Shocked
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Nice.Hey all, It's Me Yahoo13#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

lol.... Hey Mike...
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

Hey all, It's Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, It's Me   Hey all, It's Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all, It's Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: