North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kwth8n
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! Empty
PostSubject: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Sorry Ive been meaning to get around to do the intro. My Name is Fred from Queens, N.Y. Im originally from here but I spent the last 10 years in Virginia Beach while serving in the Navy and just moved back last year .

I would have met up with you all at the OCC meet, but the weather scared me off. Looking forward to getting up with you guys and gals and learning some new stuff.

Bought my truck bone stock and the mod bug has hit me hard. So far flowmaster series 50 delta flow with dual tails, 20" rims and tires, 7" dvd clarion headunit, clarion 4 ch amp with polk dB components up front and polk dB 6.5" in the rear. Guess thats about it for now gotta let the finances catch up.

Hope to meet you all soon. Im loving the weather here lately, hope you all are too.

If any of the Moderators read this your paypal address for donations doesnt work.
Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! Img_0111

Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! Img_0112
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:04 am

Welcome to the club Fred!! Sharp looking AV you have there.

Most of us here are millionaires and don't need the money. That's the reason the paypal address doesn't work!! lol!
(it's getting worked on I think)

geek
Nick
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:27 am

welcome to the site. we all look forward to getting to know you. although the weather was crappy OCC was a blast. as for the paypal issue i have been trying to fix it for some time now but hope to have it resolved quickly. For the time being if u'd like to purchase a sticker or supporting membership please just pm me and ill send u the info on how to do it. enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:32 pm

She takes CAsh!!!!!! J/k Welcome Hope to see you soon....
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Thats only on Friday Nights Glen.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:51 am

Ok so the paypal issue has been addressed and I looked into it with our tech support guys and they said that the only reason you should be having any issue is dependent on the browser you are using. I went though trouble shooting on my comp with Firefox and Internet explorer and paypal is working just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!   Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up Fellow avalanchers !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: