North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today is a sad day in Metal music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Today is a sad day in Metal music Empty
PostSubject: Today is a sad day in Metal music   Today is a sad day in Metal music I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hey Folks,
I'm sad to report that a good friend of mine passed away this morning of heart failure around midnight.arrangements will possibly be posted depending on how private the family would like to have it. (I'm in the process of talking with Juliya (from fuse), since we all live in a 15 mile radius. R.I.P Pete. #7

Peter Steele
Frontman for the bands Type O Negative and Carnivore (also was in Vlad the Impaler back in the day)
He was 48
Sad http://www.metalinsider.net/in-memoriam/type-o-negatives-peter-steele-reported-dead-1962-2010?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+metalinsider%2Ffeaturedstories+%28Metal+Insider+Featured+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Back to top Go down

Today is a sad day in Metal music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Mud Bogs :: Hot Topics-
Jump to: