North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG Empty
PostSubject: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 pm

OK so we seem to have a lot of interest in this gtg so now we need to plan a date. I was thinking around the middle of March. I was thinking like Sunday March 14. Does anyone have any input on that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

count me in!
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Lots of towns have Saint patty's day parades and stuff on that day. But my 2cents doesn't really matter on this one because I can't get down there in March but I just wanted to make sure you didn't over look that.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I would think a Sunday in April would be better. A little warmer and maybe a nice drive up there.. I will email Jason and try to see what day is best..
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

We can do april... Like I said I am just trying to figure out what days work best for everyone.. Kev you gave an idea which days are bad for you but how bout giving us an idea what days are good??
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 am

Enkei wrote:
I would think a Sunday in April would be better. A little warmer and maybe a nice drive up there.. I will email Jason and try to see what day is best..

Ask him when the OCC car show is. I want to try and get my team to go to it.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Ok I got a email from Jason today... Looks like something towards the end of April.. They are going to have a big party... I wil post up dates as soon as I get them....

Thanks Glenn

Glenn,

I would come in for you guys. I just need to make sure I am free that Sunday. WE are having a big aniv. Party at the end of april.

I think…

Jason

Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG   V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V17 Go Karts, Rutts, OCC GTG
Page 1 of 1