North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

I recently had these replaced due to one of the lenses getting assaulted by a rock. I never put them back in and have decided to stay with the stock headlights. There both still in the box I got them back in. They do come with both the Hi/Low bead bulbs. The side marker lights consist of 3 Amber leds stacked vertically. The halos surround both the Hi/Low bulbs.

These will only fit a wbh Avalanche. They are originally for a Silverado. They will not fit a cladded AV due to the difference in the hood line.

Looking to get most of my money back for them so I'm asking $250 for them plus $15 for shipping and handling.

Sorry! I don't have any pics with the lights on in the dark.

Click here for site purchased from!!

If any question or if your interested in them, let me know!!

geek Nick

Last edited by Chevzilla AV on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Is this just the top parts (hi/low beams) or does the set include the blinker/DRL also?

(either way, I'd have to re-drill the holes for my strobes!)
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Just the top half. The headlights only. The way their set up it would be a pain in the assets to drill holes for strobes. No room due to the projector lens.

Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 am

Nick, did they sell?#7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

Yup!! Light are sold....sorry I didn't update the thread.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 am

Not a problem, I kinda dropped the ball by not getting to this sooner Razz .#7
It's all good.

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)   

Back to top Go down

SOLD!!!! NEW! ICPW Halo Projector Headlights(pair)
Page 1 of 1