North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Garage Holiday GTG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublemaker

Monster Garage Holiday GTG Empty
PostSubject: Monster Garage Holiday GTG   Monster Garage Holiday GTG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Has anyone heard from Trannyman lately? Is he a member here yet? I sent him a PM on _________ but he hasn't responded yet, I wanted to find out if he was going to have this GTG this month, and if so, I wanted to include info in the Mastori's thread about bringing a toy to donate to his GTG, or if someone was going to Mastori's but couldn't make his GTG, then I would bring any donations up to his GTG.

Both GTG's were scheduled for the same day, but the times were off, so it would technically be be possible to do both (which are my plans)
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Garage Holiday GTG   Monster Garage Holiday GTG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Troublemaker wrote:
Has anyone heard from Trannyman lately? Is he a member here yet? I sent him a PM on _________ but he hasn't responded yet, I wanted to find out if he was going to have this GTG this month, and if so, I wanted to include info in the Mastori's thread about bringing a toy to donate to his GTG, or if someone was going to Mastori's but couldn't make his GTG, then I would bring any donations up to his GTG.

Both GTG's were scheduled for the same day, but the times were off, so it would technically be be possible to do both (which are my plans)

I dont think he is on here yet. But if you wanna send him another invite you can or if you want me to send him an invite I can for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Garage Holiday GTG   Monster Garage Holiday GTG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:32 am

If you don't mind... the only contact info I have for him is to PM him on ______ and I'm not sure if he got my last PM.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Garage Holiday GTG   Monster Garage Holiday GTG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Troublemaker wrote:
If you don't mind... the only contact info I have for him is to PM him on ______ and I'm not sure if he got my last PM.

I sent him an Email to invite him
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Garage Holiday GTG   Monster Garage Holiday GTG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Garage Holiday GTG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: December-
Jump to: