North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sahara Sam's GTG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublemaker

Sahara Sam's GTG Empty
PostSubject: Sahara Sam's GTG   Sahara Sam's GTG I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

This is an indoor water park, so it's open year round. There's also another one that is built inside a hotel in the same general area (maybe 5 mins away). They are both located on Rt 72 in Marleton NJ, just minutes from the Turnpike. There's a kiddie area for those with small kids, a bigger area for "big kids" (like mine), and another area for the really big kids (me, etc...) They also have a wave runner, so you can "surf" without moving. Srfnsno had a blast on it when we went back in June.

I'm planning on going some time in December or January, so if anyone wants to join in, let me know! I don't have an exact date in mind yet, but we can do a day-trip to Sahara Sams, or if you want to make it a weekend thing, then we could do the hotel site, and stay at the hotel, and go to the waterpark during the day (unless they are open at night too). And since it's all indoors, we won't freeze anything off... Evil or Very Mad

Sam's website is: www.saharasams.com - we can get group discounts if we have over 20 people, but I will need an exact headcount a few days before the event so everything can be paid in advance. (If we don't make the group rate minimum, we can still get the standard rates, which (last time I checked) was about $25 per person. Lockers can be rented also, and I think the smaller one was $4, with the bigger one either $5 or $6.

Last edited by Troublemaker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info on GTG.)
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Sahara Sam's GTG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Sam's GTG   Sahara Sam's GTG I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Id love to go but anything before end of Jan is no good for me with XMas coming up and I am shipping tons of stuff over to afghanistan and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

Sahara Sam's GTG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Sam's GTG   Sahara Sam's GTG I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Heck, as long as it's cold outside, we can all chill in 82* in this place!

Once it starts getting warmer and Hurricane Harbor opens, I might set something up there instead. It's a little more expensive, but there's more rides. And they are going to have a new ride at HH next season - a "tornado"!!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Sahara Sam's GTG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Sam's GTG   Sahara Sam's GTG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 pm

We just came back from the Dominician, So I'm totally broke.. Sahara Sam's GTG 506383 #7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sahara Sam's GTG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Sam's GTG   Sahara Sam's GTG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sahara Sam's GTG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: December-
Jump to: