North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

So I finally got the steps on (after quite a process might I add) and the Grille inserts in with painted mesh behind it.

Steps

Front End

OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 am

That was alot of work.. heck i'm still in the doghouse. Razz , but its all good.
she's looking good.#7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7

Last edited by OLD NO.7 Avalanche on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Looking good Crystal!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey you forgot Mudflaps and bug visor.#7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I had a post on here... Where did it go???
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 am

Glenn I have no Idea what happened but I will look into it, Thank you Nick, and Frankie DONT get me started on those freaking Mudflaps.... They are hitting the tires and rubbing everytime I make a turn. I think I am going to have to trim them down or reposition. I am gonna try to do it tomorrow if this friggin rain lets up in the near future.

OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 am

I told ya, I said they were big.. The good news is that you can cut them down, (from the inside towards out. also sorry about the edit. ya slipped Very Happy #7

Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 am

@ Glenn
when did ya post cause I was the first to post (I think) and I didn't see it up after, The system probably hiccuped, but don't sweat it bro, were gonna fix some things up this year to make everything run more smoothly Smile #7

Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm

I am in the process of looking into another server for the site guys. Ill let you know what I find.

OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

I have some Ideas, so We gotta talk.#7

Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

Gotta love the transformation into a cusomized truck. Looking good woman cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps   

Back to top Go down

New Grille, Powerbar, Bowtie, and Steps
Page 1 of 1