North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkei

PostSubject: Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am

I just found out about this last night....I may go Sat....

Rockland Community College Field House, 145 College Road, Suffern, NY (map) Rockland Motorsports Custom Cars and Bike Show — Former Middletown Motorsports Show, March 25-27, Rockland Community College Field House, 145 College Road, Suffern, 3-11 p.m. March 25, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. March 26, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. March 27. Special appearance by Snooki from the reality show "Jersey Shore." Custom cars, bikes and muscle cars are wanted. Hot dog eating contest, beauty contest, two-man tire-change contest, spark-plug-changing contest and more. For more information and to reserve vehicle space or vendor space, call Dave and Joanne Rocket at 778-3839 or go to www.motorsportsshow.com

http://motorsportshow2011.com/
Back to top Go down
Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..   Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 am

anyone in the area comiing out today?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 am

Can't
my trucks been in the shop getting a whole new look on the front end. (Long story,i'll explain once it's back. Cool #7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Thats Ok the show sucked.. only about 35 cars/trucks there...I have pics posted on CAC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..   

Back to top Go down

Custom car show this weekend....at RCC..
Page 1 of 1