North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche

Go down 
+2
Chevzilla AV
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche Empty
PostSubject: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:00 am

O.K. well I have come into family issues so I guess I will have to part with my AV. The only things I will be taking off of it is anything JD related (as I will be making another JD set up soon to take to Jeff).I most likely will remember more things as I go along.. Thumbs up!#7
Engine:
6.0L LQ9 (approx 7,800 miles,I will get the accurate milage later today)
GT2-3 cam, yellow springs and comp cams pushrods
new Alt+Starter
m112 Supercharger w 2.8pulley (I have 3.5 pulley too)
Edlebrock headers
Snow performance stage 2 meth kit (partially installed)
Dual batteries
Flex-a-lite Efans

Trans:
complete rebuild (1200 miles)
2600-2800 stall speed (have 3000-3200 stall if wanted)
Trans-go stage 2 shift kit
vette servos

Tires and rims
20" Bigg rims w/Goodyear GT2 tires
also factory 17" rims with AT tires (included)

Exterior mods:
SS front bumper and EXT rear bumper,Steel cowl hood w/supercharged emblems,Lund lighted sun visor,ventvisors,full chrome package,tinted sailpanel windows,Smittybuilt step bars,Southern comfort Slick Kit,Bully chrome grill insert,Billet bowtie,chrome exhaust tip,Sportwing.

Interior mods:
2-7"ACT monitors w/games and DVD,1-13"overhead monitor,1-7"rearview mirror w/monitor and back up camera.rear backup sensors,XBOX360,Cobra C.B. radio,Jotto Desktop, dual inverters (1000W and 3000W), wireless headsets, Infinity kappa speakers w/1000W Kenwood amp,Midgate box with 2-12"Kicker L5's and a 1800W O2 amp.

Lighting:
H.I.D. lighting (high and low beams), fire & ice 3rd light, sail panel lighting, LED lighting in the full interior (blue), cupholder lighting (blue) Sho-Me 8way strobe lighting and amber wig-wags.Blacked out rear lights.

Extras:
Tent,panel bag,overhead storage bag,factory rear lights,LQ9 cam,rods,springs (0miles on them),Maglight w/holder (under compartment doors) as well as first-aid kit and fire extinguisher , in tailgate area 50ft.extension cord (new blue)with custom holder as well as a custom fully functioning swing out electric George Forman grill that plugs in into the GFCI plug in the bed.A remote controlled matching AV,midgate.

There are probably more thing but I can't recall at the present moment.She drives great locally, but will need final tuning (also 373 rear gears) for top end, but it is an animal. Big Daddy Performance in N.J. has been doing the tuning. (it's free but i don't have alot of time to play with it)Included is going to be the stock radio as the aftermarket one broke although I will be giving all the plugs and housing for an aftermarket unit.Guaranteed Show winner (25 trophy's to prove it).Keep in mind that there is still a Loan on the AV so the bank has to get paid first so there will be a clean (non-lein) title.although they will immediately fax info to clear it so she can get registered.The only things I will be removing is the JD paraphernalia (as I will set another one up at a later late.).I'm asking 25,000$. I am not posting it on E bay yet, as I would rather see her go to a member that knows what has been done to her.
oh yeah the body has approx 75,000 orig miles. any questions Email me at Speedfreakoverdrive@hotmail.com be sure to leave me you club name so I know it's a member.!
Frankie #7 Razz

Last edited by OLD NO.7 Avalanche on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Crying or Very sad If I had half the money I might think about it. Sorry to hear you have to let her go. I can't buy her as is, but if it comes to parting a few things out......let me know!!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry to see it go Frankie.. I know what she ment to ya..... Post this up on the Other sites too...
Back to top Go down
Al

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Glad I got to see it before this sad day. Hope things work out for you and maybe I'll get a chance to see the new setup when you get her done.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks guys, althought I'm not upset about it. I can always get another (I've done it before). I have put it on one of the other sites. In about two weeks I'll probably put it on ebay to see what happens. I'll post up pics soon.. #7
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Here's some pics..#7
F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche L_6a8710
F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche L_523211
F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche L_8bdf10
F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche My_sup10
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am

Frankie, I know we spoke about this and I know the deal and everything I hope you can find what you are looking for and if you wind up needing the window let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:22 am

Since it's 2wd I would try to sell it down south...Keep the road salt off it too..
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 am

Sorry for sticking this in here,but I can't believe that the powers that be on TOS just told me that I can't bump my own post!! Even though I have been erasing the previous posts to keep it clean, so i'll be laying low from there for a while,after all I've been doing helping others unfortunately it looks like they will be without tech help.. oh well, now im off my soapbox.. thanks.. #7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Sorry for sticking this in here,but I can't believe that the powers that be on TOS just told me that I can't bump my own post!! Even though I have been erasing the previous posts to keep it clean, so i'll be laying low from there for a while,after all I've been doing helping others unfortunately it looks like they will be without tech help.. oh well, now im off my soapbox.. thanks.. #7
Damn dude, that sucks. Kinda hard to do any reading over there anyway with the way the server has been acting up. I've notice other staff members complaining about the server as well.

Back on topic. I'll give it another FB bump from Mick's site in a few days. F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche 446225 Have you had any real nibbles on it yet?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

oHIobellboy wrote:
OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Damn dude, that sucks. Kinda hard to do any reading over there anyway with the way the server has been acting up. I've notice other staff members complaining about the server as well.

Back on topic. I'll give it another FB bump from Mick's site in a few days. F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche 446225 Have you had any real nibbles on it yet?
hey OBB,
don't sweat it.I pulled it off of that site.. don’t worry about bumping it for now.I just started my new job as of tomorrow so i'll keep it for now until something else dictates differently.if something changes i'll keep you updated though, so for now its a wait and see in the next two weeks. F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche 446225 #7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 pm

If I didn't need a 4x4 I'd really have to sit down and think about a swap with you. Even as much work as it's got done and as personalized as it is, yours is the same way to you.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm

I hear ya. Cool #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 am

Sorry Been MIA for a while.. Been busy with the new job Hanging with 3 6 Mafia out in Camelback Mt in Pa and just driving all over NJ.. But here's a bump for ya...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey bro,
not a problem. It looks like I may be keeping her for a bit, although if someone throws cash up or an Audi A8 (its the only vehicle that has similar horsepower to my AV.lol) then I may part with. But its good to hear from ya brother, and thanks. Cool #7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche   F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F/S 2005 Supercharged Avalanche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Truck Store :: Classifieds-
Jump to: