North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gma2566

gma2566

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi, My name is Mike from Valley Stream LI. I have an '04 DGM Av.with some mods. I found out about this site from another Av forum I belong too. I recognize some of your screen names from there. Its Nice to see that the NorthEast AV owners have there own site.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey gma2566.
Great to have you over here. I figured this would be an easier way for the Northeast AV owners (regardless of other club affiliations) to hang out as well as get along together.So feel free to chat as well as put in your input.Hello Everybody Go_ava11#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey Mike welcome to the site... Glad to see you found your way here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Welcome over here.... There is a GTG planed for Dec 19th hope you along with some other LI'ers can make it....
Back to top Go down
gma2566

gma2566

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Where are you having the GTG? Time? I will see if I can make it.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Here is the link to it. We will be seeing one of the Biggest Model Train layouts in the US,Then over to Go Karts The good kind then a Bite to eat at World famous Rutt's Hut for some Rippers.. (Hot Dogs)..

http://www.northeastavalanches.com/suggestions-f32/wake-up-ne-time-for-a-gtgdec-19th-sunday-see-you-there-t215.htm

Hope you can come out and bring along some of the other Li'ers...
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 pm

I am gonna try and make it there. Gotta see whats going on with the baby and stuff. Ill definitely let you know when it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: