North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...

Go down 
+2
AvyPrncss
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... Empty
PostSubject: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Gotta be sure to post up pics if you get them or I can post them for you if you like..

I guess I'll start....
I'm going as Jack The Ripper..

O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... Scared10#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Well seeing as I have a wedding to go to on Halloween I had to find an "appropriate" costume. So I kinda made my own costume. I am going to be a fallen angel. But instead of buying a costume all i did was buy wings and a black halo and black devil horns and I am wearing a sparkly black cocktail dress. I will post pics after the wedding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Steph and I are going to a party Sat night as the cast from Jersey Shore...
Back to top Go down
Al

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

I get to wear my work clothes and work nights all weekend. O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... 957292
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm going as a Nekkid Avy. O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... 385886
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm dressing up as a disgruntled, overworked, underpaid truckdriver on his day off. No work clothes for me this weekend.

Hell, maybe none at all!! lol!
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Chevzilla AV wrote:
I'm dressing up as a disgruntled, overworked, underpaid truckdriver on his day off. No work clothes for me this weekend.

Hell, maybe none at all!! lol!

TMI! TMI! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...   O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.K. so what are you going to dress up as on Halloween...
Page 1 of 1