North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need an alarm immediately

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kwth8n
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

PostSubject: Need an alarm immediately   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 am

My truck was broken into this past weekend and the scumbags broke the window to climb in so the alarm wouldnt go off. Took my flip out dvd/screen/nav and my amp that i just put in a few months ago. It was just the factory alarm so im looking to upgrade. Im thinking the Viper 5901 so far so I'll have the 2 way pager, (maybe i can get down there in time to whack some knees with a baseball bat or something.) I want the glass break audio sensor, and probably the window roll up and whatever other devices i can put in at the same time to make it easier. Anybody on here have a guy they recomend. I can get the alarm online for about 250-300 without the extra sensors but im really looking for a price for everything. Best buy is 500 installed but Ive heard some horror stories about them with alarms. Im considering tackling it myself since I work with electronics everyday but ive never done an alarm so im kinda worried it will turn into a nightmare.. Any suggestion as far as models or installers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:31 am

I have some for sale.. 2 with pagers and remote starts.. Good units..

These are all AutoPage Alarms, All brand new!!! Everything is in the boxes 1st RF-315 sells for $69.00 my price $40.00 2nd RF-420 LCD sells for $99.99 my price $75.00 3rd RS-727 LCD Alarm/Remote start Sells for $180.00 my price $160.00 4th RS-900 LCD Alarm/Remote start Sells for $250.00 My price $180.00!!! I also have a Motorcycle Alarm MA-200 sells for $99.99 my price $65.00 Also 1 Power window Module for $25.00 #AC-78 and a Remote Keyless entry system for $60.00 # KE-120.. All prices UNinstalled!!!! Some cars might need more Mods to install or Kits... Can be shipped for a price or Picked up in Westwood,NJ or Piermont,NY

Please email above...

For more info on these check out www.autopageusa.com
Back to top Go down
kwth8n
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

Do you offer then installed, or recomend anyone ? Im interested in the 2 with pagers and remote start but dont wanna walk into a shop with an alarm i bought from someone else and have them say they cant make it work halfway through the install. On a side note are they installable by someone with electronics experience but not necessarily with alarms. Im a little scared to do it myself but i think i may be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

I have the Hornet 2way pager with remote starter & keyles entry. I paid $400 for it installed in Boston MA at a custom shop I been using for 10 years called Boston Auto Design... I'm not sure where you are from.

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm

kwth8n wrote:
Do you offer then installed, or recomend anyone ? Im interested in the 2 with pagers and remote start but dont wanna walk into a shop with an alarm i bought from someone else and have them say they cant make it work halfway through the install. On a side note are they installable by someone with electronics experience but not necessarily with alarms. Im a little scared to do it myself but i think i may be able to handle it.

I don't install anymore Where are you? I know of plenty of TOP notch installers within NJ and NY..
Back to top Go down
kwth8n
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Im in Queens, NY. I'm waiting to hear back from ol' #7's guy Sal, but Im open to any suggestion in the meantime. I'm open to installs up to 50 miles away though if they come recomended.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I've got 2 good shops here in Nj that will install eather of the alarms I'm selling with remote start for about $150.00 plus any other part that might be needed. You will need a GM Bypasss kit and interface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an alarm immediately   

Back to top Go down

Need an alarm immediately
Page 1 of 1