North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scheldule of Availability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Scheldule of Availability Empty
PostSubject: Scheldule of Availability   Scheldule of Availability I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey Guys,
Just a Heads up.. Due to my new job,my logging and viewing time is sporadic. So if you need me for any reason please text it to me.That would be the quickest way to get to me. I have my laptop all day, unless Im in a restricted area.
(I work for an International Security Group so coverage is expansive). I've been lucky to be in the New York wall St area for now. any questions let me know.
Oh Yeah, I got a FaceBook but i rarely check it It's Frankie Di' Lorenzo. Cool
Thanks. #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Scheldule of Availability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scheldule of Availability   Scheldule of Availability I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm in the city all the time... Maybe we could do lunch....I'll have my people call your people... LOL... Anyway.. I'm at Madison Sq Park every Wed at 7am-8am then back at 9pm-11pm to deliver a stage. Just look for the 26ft rental truck... corner of 25th and Madson...
Back to top Go down

Scheldule of Availability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Club News, Announcement, and Important Information-
Jump to: