North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Cmon' you can't have the Northeast Av's not talking about the "Turnpike series" of the Yanks and Philly's #7

I'm predicting the Yanks in 6 games, Although I'll be in Punta Cana with my wife if it takes that long.

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Cmon' you can't have the Northeast Av's not talking about the "Turnpike series" of the Yanks and Philly's #7

I'm predicting the Yanks in 6 games, Although I'll be in Punta Cana with my wife if it takes that long.

Ill let you know as soon as you get back DONT WORRY
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
KevMack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 am

oh boy yippie-do-da Suspect

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

KevMack wrote:
C'mon so what's your prediction.#7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 pm

KevMack wrote:

Im going with Yanks Game 7,
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 am

KevMack wrote:

As a true Boston fan we like to see the Redsox win and whoever is playing the Yankees!!! So GO PHILLYS!!!!!!

What a Face

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm

KevMack wrote:
KevMack wrote:

As a true Boston fan we like to see the Redsox win and whoever is playing the Yankees!!! So GO PHILLYS!!!!!!

What a Face
AHH HAH!!! The truth comes out . You think that's bad. My wife's a Mets fan so she's stuck in a jam (which team to root for). #7

Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am

KevMack wrote:
[s a true Boston fan we like to see the Redsox win and whoever is playing the Yankees!!! So GO PHILLYS!!!!!!

What a Face

Gotta agree with Kev on this one. I wouldn't really call myself a Red Sox fan, but I have always rooted for the home team!! GO PHILLY!!

Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Phillies will need some crying towels too... after tonight!
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

All i have to say after the first 2 innings of tonights game is that IMO Victorino Jumped into that pitch burnett did not hit him dammit

Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

avyprncss wrote:
All i have to say after the first 2 innings of tonights game is that IMO Victorino Jumped into that pitch burnett did not hit him dammit

Yeah, there's that, and also the play at 2nd base... the moron never touched the bag...
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Troublemaker wrote:
avyprncss wrote:

Yeah, there's that, and also the play at 2nd base... the moron never touched the bag...

Well come on now the umps in the series have been famous for the no bag touched outs. Look at the last few games.
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, some bags were touched, just not the bases....
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 am

Hmm...I was just looking at the news paper today study, How about them Yankees? lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 pm

KevMack wrote:
Hmm...I was just looking at the news paper today study, How about them Yankees? lol!

But yet they are still doing better then the sox... LOL What are they up to this October??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

YANKEES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 am

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 am

KevMack wrote:
Don't worry Kev, even though your a Sox fan, your O.K in my book #7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!   

Back to top Go down

The Yankees Win, Thaaaa Yankees Win!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Mud Bogs :: Hot Topics-
Jump to: