North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey everyone, I spoke to Frankie and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. SO I joined today. While I am a New Yorker by birth, education, I pay taxes here, and I am in fact in New York right this very instant. I will be returning home to North Carolina once and for all on Thursday August 19th when I graduate AGAIN from the Culinary Institute of America. I got a lovley email from AvyPrncss asking me to post in this thread, let the record reflect that I did that.

Hopefully one day I will learn how to mod and brig my truck to something a little more than stock.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

It is duly noted. LOL. Welcome to the site and make sure you let us know when you graduate and we can throw you a send off you wont forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Welcome John.. Long time no see... Hoe do you like it up there? I know the area well.. Do you have your Av with you?

Hope to see you Sunday....
Back to top Go down
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Hell yeah I have it with me! I couldn't bring Tybee Jack to school with me! Now he will learn once and for all that I own the truck!!!

Damn dog thinks he owns everything! Razz

Then again he is sleeping with my Fiance tonight and not me. Mad
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:44 pm

LOL. glad to hear you could bring the Av at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D   Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is JohnBChef :-D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: