North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday

Go down 
+3
AvyPrncss
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Enkei
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 am

You lost your NUT??????? Laughing J/k.. Sorry to hear that.. You could still come out with the wife and have fun...

Hope all turns out for the better......
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Well I'm not sure about rain yet.. Some are saying tonight then late Sunday others are saying for the next few days... But I'll be at HD at 8:15ish...See Y'all there... The show is on rain or shine... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 am

Looking at the weather I am certain to keep my promise of having the truck clean... Cleanned by God! Rain tonight, and rain in the morning. Then Lunch time will provide us with some sunshine maybe? I'll meet yo there!

JohnBChef
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 am

Leaving now to head to the mall. Be there in about an hour to an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 am

Goodmorning all.... Worked till 11:30 last night I am beat... BUT I will be there...See Y'all at the mall......The show is ON!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 am

Have fun Ya'll. #7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Just got home from the show. It was a pretty good time. Jason actually gave us a private tour of OCC including his office and all the different machines. Other then the fact that the weather sucked it was a good time. Hope everyone else had a good time and we will definitely look into doing another OCC GTG in the future for those of you who couldnt make it for various reasons
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Here's how it went after you took off Crystal. They changed the truck chase to an Avalanche class and dumped the rest into SUVs. Do the math, 4 AV's and only 3 trophies. Crying or Very sad I know my place at these shows and don't expect anything from them but a good time. Weather did suck, but I did have a good time. It was good putting some faces to the screen names as always.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks all for showing up... John B I have your 2nd place Trophie I'll get it to you soon... I think we all had a great time and the next one is in June and if it stays sunny we will have a bigger turn out...
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 pm

The weather kept the camera in the AV most of the time, but here's the 2 I took @ the parking area.....

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 4-26-10006

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 4-26-10003

Thanks to Jason for the tour of the shop!!!
New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 4-26-10007
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Sounds like it was much better judging then the last show you came to with us Nick. LOL. Glad everyone had fun
Back to top Go down
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:23 am

Enkei wrote:
Thanks all for showing up... John B I have your 2nd place Trophie I'll get it to you soon... I think we all had a great time and the next one is in June and if it stays sunny we will have a bigger turn out...

Seriously I won Second Place! The Carolina crew won't believe it! The one day I actually clean on my truck in 6 years and I won a second place trophy. They'll never believe me!!! Who Got First and third???
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 am

I got first and Tom got 3rd....I just posted my pics over at CAC. If anyone else wants to ad to them please do.. Or post them here...

Thanks Glenn
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Man...so it rained alot? I guess its good I couldn't go. Avy only class for 4 Avys??? Thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

The only other truck there was a dropped isuzu. He was in the lowered truck class. Everything else fell under the SUV class(Surburban, H2 + Cherokee). There weren't any other pick-ups there so when they announced the winners they said "Best Avalanche"
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

haha best avalanche it was a fun time though deffinetly gotta have a repeat in June. Congrats John and i cant wait to see that avi kev thing looks like a beast
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 pm

We definitely gotta repeat in june and hopefully by then ill have a new truck
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Whats the trophies look like? I want to see what I missed out on.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am

Nothing great about 16in's high... I'll just ad mine to all the little ones that are sitting in my Folks house.. This is why I just go to have fun...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:58 am

When in June is the next OCC show. (june 6th) is out for me..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:58 am

OCC/Street Life SLAC Custom Car Show
OCC Showroom and Retail Store

Sun, Jun 20th, 2010
OCC & Street Life Auto Club SLAC Custom Car Show

OCC Showroom and Retail Store

Newburgh, NY 12550

Sun, June 20th, 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2