North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday

Go down 
+3
AvyPrncss
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Enkei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday Empty
PostSubject: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 am

OCC Show April 25th info and Pic's....
« on: Today at 08:55:52 AM »QuoteModifyRemoveWell here is the list so far. I was up there yesterday and got some more info about the New Show and the Car show...
And some idea's if you want to come to the area Sat night. (Please let me know soon)

Here is the updated list..List of those Going to this show...
1 Enkei 08 Avalanche
2 AvyPrncss
3 Old No.7
4 River Dude...
5 NorthJerseyAvalanche
6 Troublemaker Maybe..
7 The Kiid Maybe...
8 JohnBChef Maybe...
9 ChevzillaAv Glad you can make it...
10 Speanie

In the pics below I have one of the spots I would like to stop at on the way up for a photo shoot. below is the Mt's of the Hudson valley. I think it will make a great back drop..Then I drove by OCC on the way up to Lake Placid,NY. Long 5 hour drive..

As for plans.. Are any of you coming by Sat? If so we could go to Dave and Busters at the mall where we are meeting Sunday morning. If you need Hotel info please let me know soon..

As for Sunday....

I would like to meet by....8:30 AM!! At the Home Depot lot at the Palasades Mall which is right off of the Rt287 about 5 mins from the Tappen Zee Bridge or 10 Mins from where the Garden State Parkway ends.
It is a 40 min trip up to OCC from there..PLEASE be on time..

For those that want to meet us up there here is the address.. BECAREFUL... They are changing the roads up there and most Navs will not have these updates..
The address is 14 Crossroads Court Newburgh,NY 12550 # 845-522-5222

Please let me know what you are doing.. Thanks.. see you on Sunday the 25th..

Please post on the other site..

Last edited by Enkei on Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 am

Posted up Glenn #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks Frankie.... See you soon Will you be out Sat or early Sunday?
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:37 pm

I will be there early sunday and most likely will have the Vinyl decals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm leaving around 6 am on Sun so I have time to get there.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

You will all be meeting at the Mall at 8:30 sharp? Has anyone talked to Kevin?
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

I will be leaving my house at like 6 on Sun morning. and I spoke to Kevin and he will be meeting us on Sun.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Glenn, Update. John B is definetly in and Ron (Grumpy) is out, he has his daughters B/day on Sun.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I will have window decals also
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm

The Show won't let my Truck be in the pit girls booth (they say there isn't room because pitgirls didn't give them enough notice) so now I'm running on my own again for this one.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:14 pm

The show (OCC) or your sponsor?

As of now I am keeping an eye on the weather So far it looks like rain late Sunday.. I will know more by Thur/Fri.. Keep your fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 am

Just got a email from Jason at OCC...

Rain or shine. If it rains and there’s not a lot of people the car show is being moved into the parking garage.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Rain or shine!!! Last time I tried a show like that it snowed lol!

I'll be in the area sometime late on Saturday, just not sure when though. It's going to be a long morning cleaning up the truck, but I'll try to meet up on Saturday night if I can.
Back to top Go down
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey everyone. I will 100% make it to the GTG. However I won't be meeting up with you all. I am like half an hour north of OCC. So It's a bit far for me to drive way down there to meet up. FYI if we get out of this, and want to just hang out we can come up to the Culinary Institute of America, and I can walk you around, then we can cruise up the road to Vanderbilt or one of the other state parks and hang out and shoot pictures if you like.

JB
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Sounds good you gonna cook for all of us too????
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Chav where are you staying Sat night?
Back to top Go down
JohnBChef

JohnBChef

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm

AvyPrncss wrote:
Sounds good you gonna cook for all of us too????

Cook... I don't ACTUALLY know how to cook. I just hang out here and look pretty, but I know all about the place!
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

LOL. We may be up that way sat night now. We don't know what the plan is for sat night but we may just drive up.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Who wants to do Dave and Busters Sat night? It's here in Nyack,NY
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 am

Enkei wrote:
Chav where are you staying Sat night?

I'm treating myself a little on this trip. Staying @ the Hilton next to OCC, I just don't know when I'll be checking in on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:37 am

Will you be meeting us at the mall? There is a hotel next to it.. ANyway Ok Have fun up there.. I will Pm my cell to everyone Fri..
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 pm

I'll still be meeting everyone @ the mall before the show. Home depot right??
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Yep. It's about 40 mins from OCC The Photo shoot place is nice too..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 pm

For those that are not coming to D&B's Sat night. The meeting place will be At the Palisades Center Mall Sunday Please try to be there between 8am and 8:30 in front of Home Depot. It is about 40 min drive up to OCC from there..

If you need anymore info Please Pm me soon.. If not I will see you there...

Glenn

Occ address for those meeting us there..

Orange County Choppers
14 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12550
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 am

O.K. Here is the update, I was preoccupied with phone calls yesterday (about matters with the club)... That I lost my place in rebuilding my S/C and Meth kit, so when this morning I go turn on my AV.... Wooosh and bang!!! I never tightend my S/C pully so not only did i lose the nut holding the 2.80 pully The pully came off stripping the S/C threads and on the way down hit the crank pully and bounced into my radiator (possibly all the way into the intercooler)..
So Long story short I am NOT Going.
Not only do I have to pay for a Rad and possibly An IC. Im hoping I didn't wipe out my S/C!!!
At least after everything that's happened yesterday, It will give me time to make some club changes..#7
New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday 344543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday   New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th  Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info on the OCC show on Sunday June 20th Sunday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next