North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superbowl Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bikerchic1977

Superbowl Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Anyone?   Superbowl Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Most of the area usually makes it way up to the Monster Garage for the Superbowl GTG, but I can't make it that way this year, so I'll be doing a Superbowl party at home instead. If anyone wants to join me and a few others, by all means come on by!

The party will be in Lake Hopatcong on Sunday. Start time is whenever everyone shows up. There's plenty of off street parking if anyone wants to do mods before hand, but it will be chilly out (just warning you!) I'm planning on copying the MG by airing the game with a projector as well for bigger than big screen enjoyment.

If anyone is interested in joining us, shoot me an email for directions.

hmm.. is my email accessible to everyone on this site? I really have to play over here more often. if not, my email is bikerchic1977@hotmail.com ;0)
Back to top Go down
bikerchic1977

Superbowl Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Anyone?   Superbowl Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 am

freakin work/snow! i have to cancel this gtg as i will not be home to enjoy it.. the desk clerk scheduled to work tomorrow afternoon is stuck in PA and doesn't know when he will be back so i get to cover his shift.. did he notice the blizzard warnings all over the news yesterday?? nooo, of course not!
Back to top Go down

Superbowl Anyone?
Page 1 of 1